Meet our Emotional Wellbeing Team
Mrs Dale – Assistant Headteacher
Mrs Sheardown – Emotional Wellbeing Officer
Miss Harraway – Safeguarding Officer
Mrs Wilson – Deputy Headteacher
We have achieved the Wellbeing Award for Schools, to acknowledge the hard work of our children and staff.
The Wellbeing Award for Schools has been developed in partnership with the NCB.
This whole-school award focuses on ensuring effective practice and provision is in place that promotes the emotional wellbeing and mental health of both staff and pupils.
The award has a focus on changing the long-term culture of a school, and embedding an ethos where mental health is regarded as the responsibility of all.
With this award, schools can:
- Show their commitment to promoting mental health as part of school life
- Improve the emotional wellbeing of their staff and pupils
- Ensure mental health problems are identified early and appropriate support provided
- Offer provision and interventions that matches the needs of its pupils and staff
- Engage the whole-school community in the importance of mental health awareness
- Capture the views of parents, pupils and teachers on mental health issues
Useful Links and Information for Parents and Carers